General Conditions of Use
When accessing this website, the user should be aware of the following conditions applicable to all documents, information, data and requirements it contains and which are the property of INVESTWOOD – ESTUDOS E CONSULTORIA EMPRESARIAL, S.A. (henceforth abbreviated to INVESTWOOD), a commercial company registered at Lisbon Commercial Registry Office under the single registration and corporate tax number of 504603183, with share capital of EUR 600,000.00, and head office at Avenida Infante Dom Henrique, no. 337, 3º. Piso, 1800 – 218 Lisbon.
1. Through this website, INVESTWOOD intends to inform you about its brands and products.
2. All information contained in this website is solely for private use and may not be used for commercial purposes. Furthermore, the information supplied, regardless of how it is presented, does not comprise advice or recommendations about purchases or contracting, and specialists in the area should be consulted if need be.
3. Therefore, INVESTWOOD does not accept responsibility for any losses, or material or personal damages that may derive, directly or indirectly, from using the information supplied. The user is solely and exclusively responsible for all decisions taken based on this information.
4. The intellectual property rights on all the content of this website, apart from content supplied by external entities and duly identified as such, belong to INVESTWOOD, including information, tools, graphical design of internet pages, and all components, figures, graphs and texts.
5. INVESTWOOD does not accept responsibility for any damages deriving from non-availability, delay, suspension or interruption of access to www.investwood.pt caused by technical faults or other reasons. INVESTWOOD does not guarantee that access to the website will not be interrupted or hindered by technical problems.
6. It is forbidden to reproduce any information or content of www.investwood.pt, in its entirety or in part, or the leasing or sale of such content, without prior permission granted by INVESTWOOD or the duly identified external suppliers of information.
7. INVESTWOOD reserves the right to complete, modify or delete the information contained in the website.
8. INVESTWOOD cannot guarantee total immunity of its website from attacks by hackers, viruses or other spy software.
10. Access and use of www.investwood.pt presupposes acceptance by the user of the above-mentioned conditions.
Lisbon, 01 June 2020.